We were looking for a quick side dish the other day and I saw a recipe on Pinterest for Roasted Garlic Carrots. Wouldn’t you know it, I didn’t have all the ingredients so I do what I do a lot. Improvised!
This one is super easy. Preheat your oven to 400. Place all the ingredients in a bowl with the carrots. Toss until the carrots are covered and then place it on a roasting pan. Roast until tender and golden, about 15 to 20 minutes.
- 8-10 organic carrots unpeeled, cut into about 24 chunks
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon thyme
- ½ teaspoon dried rosemary
- 3-4 grinds fresh pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon sea salt
- 2 cloves of fresh chopped garlic
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Put all ingredients in a bowl and toss to cover. Spread evenly on a roasting sheet. Roast for approximately 15-20 minutes until carrots are tender, turning the carrots over about ½ way through the time.
- I keep a jar of Christopher Ranch chopped garlic in my refrigerator for the occasions when a recipe calls for chopped garlic and I don’t have any on hand.